ELC Healthcare Digital Signage
Suitable for outpatient and nursing in hospital
ELC Healthcare Digital Signage
One-click call, switchable camera, WiFi/Ethernet.
15.6-Inch Touch Screen Medical Android Tablet for Hospitals with Date Monitoring Service
1. Switchable Camera (Can be Hidden): The camera can protect the patient's privacy while also helping the doctor monitor the patient's condition. The camera can be switched on or off at any time.
2. Equipped with Call Handle and Call Button: Doctors and patients can easily communicate with each other at any time. This feature helps doctors monitor changes in the patient's condition.
3. Wall-Mountable VESA: The equipment is easy to install and does not take up space of other medical equipment.
4. Telescopic Support: The monitor height can be adjusted for patient-friendly use.
1. Advertising Display: It can be used for indoor advertising play, video play, etc. It can display the hospital's strengths through information display, and can also play entertainment content for patients to watch.
2. Medical Consultation: It is often installed at the patient's bedside and used as a medical consultation tablet. Our product enables rapid communication between doctors and patients, thereby improving treatment efficiency.
3. Production Monitoring Screen: It can be used to monitor the production process in real-time, making it easy to control the production progress.
4. Service Evaluation: It can be used for service evaluation, information questionnaire surveys, and more.
1. Power Over Ethernet (POE)
2. Serial Port: It can interact with other medical devices. (Connectable to other machines)
3. One-Button Call: This feature is mainly used in medical services, enabling doctors to deal with a patient's sudden illness promptly.
Rather than nurses having to run all over the hospital when emergency buttons are pushed, the Smart Hospital Tablet can be used for a phone call or video chat for nurses to assess the situation and offer verbal advice remotely. This helps increase efficiency for nurses and reduce stress for both staff and patients, as communication is quicker and easier.
Not only does the Smart Hospital Tablet enhance communication between nurses and patients, but with digital patient records rather than paper copies, medical information can be shared more efficiently among hospital staff. To ensure security, VIA implements NFC functionalities to ensure patient privacy and limit access to medical data to only appropriate, approved staff.
Our machine has a strong CPU performance (Quad-Core Processor) and can run all kinds of applications smoothly. Different memory configurations are available.
1. Standard Configuration: RK3288 2+16G Android 8.1 system (Android 5.1/6.0/8/9.1/10.1/11 available)
2. High Version: RK3399 Android 9.0 (memory available) (Android 7.1/9.0/10.0/11 available)
1. Interfaces: SD Card, USB, Serial Port, Headphone Jack, OTG Port, RJ45
2. Speaker: 2x3W
|CPU||RK3288 Quad core cortex A17|
|Operation system||Android 8.1|
|Touch screen||10-Point capacitive touch|
|Display mode||Normally black|
|Power Jack||DC power input|
|RJ45||Ethernet interface ( POE function standard, IEEE802.3at,POE+,class 4, 25.5W )|
|USB||USB Host 2.0|
|Serial||8PIN, 2.0MM ( RS232 fomat)|
|Earphone||3.5mm earphone +microphone|
|Video format||MPEG-1,MPEG-2,MPEG-4,H.265,H.264,VC-1,VP8,VP9, etc.,support up to 4K|
|Audio format||MP3/WMA/AAC etc.|
|NFC||Optional ,(NFC 13.56MHz,ISO14443A/ISO14443B/ISO 15693/Mifare classic/Sony felica)|
|Internal Microphone||Standard single microphone|
|Unit (Without packaging)||Giftbox (With Packaging)||Carton 5pcs/CTN|
|Unit (Without packaging)|
|Giftbox (With Packaging)|